Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hey hey hey

well, this is my blog, since i haven't posted anything really here, other than my imeem playlist, and the last.fm stuff, i decided to do so right now, im 21 years old, working, and well, i play in a band, who currently is on a hiatus, or however i should say it, it's temporarely frosen, untill we can find a practice local here in sweden, my interests are mainly music, which includes anything from rock, in the style of rolling stones to black metal, metal, hard rock, and even some glam and sleaze rock/metal, my favourite styles right now are doom, black, heavy, death, gothic, nwobhm and thrash metal, but i also like electronica sometimes, like if im tired, as i have discovered recently, but i don't know any bands, artists, or whatever in that genre, however, i would love to find some, so be sure to recommend them if you want, that also goes for hard rock and metal, feel free to recommend or just talk about music, i would preferr if you add me on last.fm (majestywolf) or imeem (krille angnér), my other interests are pc and console games, i also like portable games, but the only thing in the portables games console category i own atm is my gameboy advance sp, lol, i also like reading, watching tv-series, and drinking beer (im not an alcoholic, but well, i do enjoy a cold beer every now and then)

No comments:

My jka server